12 September 2009 - Amused
I had a little family gathering over at Simei for my nieces birthday celebration. It's just so coincidental that the 2 sisters are born on the same day of different year.
1 is 3 years old and the other is 1 years old. I shall upload their photos when i loaded them into my laptop tomorrow. (:
I'm also highly amused by another pair of niece and nephew who are swimming at the pool. They are just so cute. With their actions and the way they play.
After the gathering at Simei, I went down to suntec to try my luck in going for Comex show 2009. But apparently, when I get there, it ended. So I ended up walking around Suntec before going down to MS for steam boat at Pasta de Waraku. (: Had lots of laughter at the steamboat even though more than half of the people there are stranger to me. x:
Took NR home and reached about 2 in the morning. =c There's still work on Sunday from 1200 to 2100.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
13 September 2009 - Sleepy
After 6 hours of sleep, there's still 9 hours of work. I wonder why am I such a sleepyhead. I don't think I used to be such a sleepyhead before. I guess I'm just turning from bad to worse in screwing up my sleeping time.
I agree that I used love sleeping a lot. But now, I just can't wake up on my own even with the alarm clock. =.= I wonder since when did this happen to me.
Sunday din turn out to be busy at all. And I still did not get a chance to go down to Comex at all. And now it's gone. Shall be off to read my storybook until I sleep and there's work tomorrow. Thankfully it's only four hours. I guess I shall sleep early tomorrow night instead. (:
ANYONE interested in watching movie with me on WEDNESDAY(16 September 2009) after my BTT? ANYONE wants to celebrate my PASS IN BTT? [x
No comments:
Post a Comment